What information do we save? Here is the list of your details, we save with us when you place an order
- Your name
- Billing and Shipping Address
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Order Items and Details
- Tracking Code and Name of Courier partner
- IP Address from where order is placed
The above information is for delivery purposes and post-order support only. We save IP address to prevent continuous fraudulent access to our system, and to prevent fake orders only. If you opt to receive our newsletter we might send occasional offers and updates to your email. We do not share this information with any third party, for any purpose whatsoever.
We do NOT save your Credit/Debit Card number, Net Banking ID/Password, Expiry Date, CVV Number and any other details associated with your credit/debit card or bank accounts.
IP Address and Cookies
We also collect “non-personal” information from you, such as your browser type, the URL of the previous web site you visited, your ISP, operating system, and your IP address. “Non-personal” information cannot be easily used to personally identify you. We may use your non-personal information to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer our website. Your non-personal information may also be used to gather broad demographic information and to recognize customer traffic patterns and website usage. This information aids us in merchandising and in developing the design and layout of the website. We might use 3rd party tools for this purpose.
How we protect your information?
- We use secure SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) technology to encrypt and send the information you enter to our database. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us from unauthorized access or disclosure, both during transmission and once we receive it. We assume no liability for any disclosure of data due to errors in transmission, unauthorized third-party access or other acts of third parties, or other acts or omissions. Please note all payment transactions are handled by reputed Third-Party payment processors, and we do not save any information whatsoever related to your credit/debit/net banking/cash cards/mobile banking accounts. Such transmission is also encrypted by payment processors with their own SSL certificates.
- Children’s Privacy
- Our services are intended for users ages 18 and older. Accordingly, we will not knowingly collect or use any personal information from persons that we know to be under the age of 18. In addition, we will delete any information in our database that we know originates from a child under the age of 18.
- Updating your personal information
- If your personal information changes, you may correct, update or remove personal information previously provided to us by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or self help customer portal.
- All artworks on inspirearts.com are uploaded by respective artists/sellers after a declaration that it is their original work, or they have licenses to sell those respective artworks. Inspirearts Private Limited just acts as a mere intermediary between sellers and buyers providing them with a technical platform, and hence as an intermediary claims insulation to any copyright infringement cases against any artwork(s) on its platform. Original authors/artists/copyright holders must inform us on email@example.com in case of any copyright infringement of their artworks, and those works shall be promptly removed.